Provincial Development & Physical Framework Plan
- Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local government council;
- Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functions groups or agencies;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit concerned in accordance with the approved development plan; Prepare comprehensive plans and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development council;
- Analyze the income and expenditure patterns, and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee of the local government unit concerned as provided under Title Five, Book II of this Code;
- Promote people participation in development planning within the local government unit concerned; Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the local development council; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
PROVINCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Provincial Development and Physical Framework Plan (PDPFP)
A six year development plan that contains the long term vision of the province and identifies development goals, strategies objectives/targets and corresponding PPAs which serve as primary inputs to provincial investment programming and subsequent budgeting and plan implementation.
Provincial Development Investment Program (PDIP)
A basic document linking the local plan to the budget. It contains a prioritized list of PPAs which are derived from the PDPFP matched with financing resources and to be implemented annually within a three to six year period.
Annual Investment Program (AIP)
For planning and investment programming purposes, it constitutes the annual slice of PDIP, referring to the indicative yearly expenditure requirements of the LGU’s programs, projects and activities (PPAs) and to be integrated into the annual budget.
Executive-Legislative Agenda (ELA)
A planning document, covering a 3-year period corresponding to the term of local elective officials that is mutually developed and agreed upon by both the executive and legislative departments of the Provincial Government. The ELA is not meant to replace or duplicate existing planning system but rather adds greater value to various provincial development plans by moving them forward to getting implemented and monitored.
Local Governance Performance Management System (LGPMS) – Provincial Report
A self-assessment, management and development tool that enables provincial, city and municipal governments to determine their capabilities and limitations in the delivery of essential public services.
Provincial Annual Accomplishment Report (PAAR)
A report accomplishments and achievements of the province through its departments and offices. As stated in the Section 97 of the Local Government Code (LGC)”on or before March 31 of each year, every local chief executive shall submit an annual report to the Sanggunian concerned and a copy of the report shall be forwarded to the Department of the Interior and Local Government”
Reports of Provincial Local Governance Transition Team (PLGTT)
The PPDO as secretariat of the PLGTT has in its custody all the inventories of documents and records or the Transition Committee Reports required in DILG MC 2013-33 and EO No. 2013-01 which are made accessible to public for ready reference.
ELA Quarterly Progress Report
A report that keeps track of plan implementation and determines whether priority PPAs outlined are actually implemented. It also ensures that programs and projects are implemented and managed efficiently and effectively. It identify problems allow decision to address problems or make necessary adjustments and provide recommendation or remedial actions.
Socio Economic and Physical Profile
The present data/information that describe the physical social and economic conditions of our province.
A compilation of all information related to priority projects of the Province.
- Provincial Development Council (PDC);
- Provincial Land Use Committee (PLUC);
- Provincial Performance Management Team (PPMT);
- Provincial Local Government Transition Team (PLGTT);
- Executive – Legislative Agenda Team (ELA Team);
- Provincial Development Investment Plan Committee (PDIP Committee);
- Provincial Local Planning and Expenditure Management (PLPEM Core Team);
- Batangas Provincial Economic Enterprises Board (BPEEB) and;
- Local Government Performance Management System (LGPMS)
PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING DIVISION (PPDiv)
Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other development plans and policies for consideration of the Provincial Development Council (PDC);
RESEARCH, MONITORING AND EVALUATION DIVISION (RMED)
Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in accordance with the approved development plans;
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING DIVISION (KMTD)
Conduct continuing studies, researches and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation and studies undertaken by the different functional groups and agencies;
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES (ADMIN)
Provide consistent and effective administrative services and support to employees and programs of the Department.